Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mothers Day Weekend

During the Week in between seeing Jackson I taught a lot of classes for the Y since I had time. 

I taught a bunch of kids yoga classes which was a lot of fun.  I use to teach a lot of these classes but since Jackson isn't around, I kind of lost my drive to teach the kids ones.



Some of my cute YW came over to get ready for their prom.  I did their hair and makeup and got them ready for pictures.

Then...

Jackson came home!
We picked him up at LAX and then had Cafe Rio.
Jackson hung out with us until it was bed time.  We did a little kids yoga.
We went to the LA Zoo in the morning and Jackson loved the petting zoo. 
We played for hours before he had his baseball game.








We had his friend that lives across the street come over to swim




Later, Jackson put this note on the girls placemat
#playa

Mother's Day was so great!  The guys picked me out 50 tulips, made me breakfast in bed and gave me the sweetest cards.  We went to church and then went down for dinner and time with my parents for some Mother's Day time.  It was hard to say goodbye to this sweets








No comments:

Post a Comment