Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Updating...

We are home from our honeymoon!  It was a fun, fun honeymoon but I do have to say I have been ready to get into our boxes and start this new life with my sweet husband.  Brady is by far the most patient, calm, loving man I have ever met or known, so when we came home to lots of unopened presents, he had not a big desire to open them.  Unfortunately I am one of the least patient people so I kept asking him if he was ready to open them.  I was ready to open those suckers, put them to use and write the thank you cards.  After having two amazing showers and had to open lots of presents there, I had Brady open the presents from our reception.


After our wedding, we had so many wood trunks that my grandpa cut down from their farm in the San Diego area.  I gave them away to at least 8 different people.  I wish I would have kept a few since they were so great!

We love our apartment, it's filled with boxes and no silverware yet but it's kind of fun to eat frozen meals from trader joes and sit on my husband's furniture he has had throughout his bachelor college, dental school and residency years.


No comments:

Post a Comment