Friday, September 20, 2013

end of september

My aunt makes the best sour apple pie, 
so I made it for the first time in a while.
spent some time with little finnsters with my sister Elise and mom that came up to LA to visit.  They helped me redecorate Jackson's room.  I'm not much of a shopper so they got me out to go to stores to put his room together.


Jackson came into town and he kept saying he just wants to cuddle and be home.  So I canceled our plans and we did just that.  Read books, watched movies, worked on homework and really caught up on life.

whenever its time to cut his hair, he has me take a picture of his rat tail to prove it


We went down to San Clemente to see his best friends and family.



We grabbed some pizza in San Clemente at pizza port and spent the night at my parents house.





Jackson and Brady played soccer again right before Jackson got picked up.  I was so bummed to say goodbye but know that's what has to happen.  I love this little boy, so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment