Tuesday, September 17, 2013

random

facetime is the best. i look forward to jackson calling everyday.

it's just the greatest hearing about his day at school or whatever else that's on his mind.

Brady's car was getting fixed so I took him to work real early.  It felt like I was dropping off my kid with his lunchbox.  He works so hard, dawn 'til dusk and I greatly appreciate him.   

We went to dinner at one of our favorite places, Tender Greens, which is where we went while we were dating all the time and had at our wedding.  Well, while I was in the middle of watching Friday Night Lights, one of their actors walked in.  I got star struck which is weird because growing up in CA I rarely do, but there's something about grade B or C actors on my netflix that turns me into a teenager. What's the deal? 


Marriage has so many perks, one including playing board games in bed. Rummikub is a game Brady never played but we played it growing up, so its fun playing it with him.


a little church basketball - I was the only wife that watched since I didn't have babes at home.

I have been sick lately, so I got some crafts on.  I tried to turn Brady's bachelor kitchen mat into a zen mat, and made wreaths, pumpkin, at candy corn while lighting a pumpkin candle.  Fall really is my favorite season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment