Wednesday, October 2, 2013

endless summer

Brady and I went mini golfing in South Pas at this really cute place that has been around for years.  It was so old and fun.  We found this HUGE spider that was hanging out above us. 

Brady went easy on me, otherwise he would have whopped my booty.

One of my good friends was getting married so I do their hair as my wedding gift for them.  I drove to Thousand Oaks and did all of her bridesmaids and her hair in their hotel.


She has very curly, almost top ramen kind of hair and is so laid back so really it was easy.
Brady met up with me for the wedding and reception that had to change to a different venue because of the crazy winds that day that blew over all of her decor and trees.

Brady made me breakfast in bed, like the sweet guy he is.  Every weekend he makes me the meals, and spoils me despite how hard I try to do stuff for him.  We listened to General Conference on our laptops since we don't have cable.

We went down to San Clemente and picked up the kids so Linds could rest since she is really sick when she is pregnant.


We met up with family at the beach.  It was nice to take care of babies and feed them.

Asher is my little buddy.  


We watch Sunday conference at my parent's house with the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment