Sunday, November 10, 2013

more Jackson time


 We picked up Jackson from the airport, read some books together and started a movie and then just like that, these two fell asleep.




I started the Elf on the Shelf a little early because 
I wanted to share as much Christmas with Jackson as possible.

We went to Hook Burger the next day

then went to The Griffith Observatory and it happened to be a night where we could see Venus and Mars out of these homemade telescopes people all brought from all over the valley.  We had such a good time looking through all of the telescopes and taking Jackson around the observatory for the first time.





I love their relationship.  Jackson really looks up to Brady.  Brady spends lots of time with Jackson and gives him all of his attention.

Sunday I had a personal progress value projects lunch after church.
I am still so new and love getting to know the girls.  I always get called to YW which has been so great, it's just hard because I get so connected with my girls so when I leave, its hard to say goodbye.
That night we went to the high school so Jackson could bike and soccer out his Sunday wiggles.




We played games together 





We met up with the Paps and the Kimballs for park time, picnic and bowling.






No comments:

Post a Comment