Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2013

I love Disneyland, especially during the holidays.  
I met up with some friends for a few hours to play around.
Sometimes it's cheaper to get dinner than to make it for the both of us.  I never eat leftovers and Brady will but he eats two meals a day at the hospitals he works at so food sometimes gets neglected.  We went to In-N-Out to grab some burgers because I was craving protein.  I had never had a double-double and I don't think I ever will.  Maybe it's the cheese or the fact I can't have bread, but it just wasn't that great.  My vegan self from years ago would be so disappointed.


Brade brought me home flowers just because.  
He went to the flower district and picked them out for me and brought home chocolates.
He's the most thoughtful guy.

We did the Rose Bowl run and it was a good one.  I am not the runner I use to be because of my crappy knees from running so much before, so I took my time.  Brady is consistently a fast runner.


We went down to San Clemente to see baby Naomi be blessed; it was a beautiful blessing and good to be with family.

Its been so fun to see my brother have four kids.  He is such a good dad and so present in their lives. 

We played some games outside with the babes









We spoke to Jackson all together.  It's hard not having him hear for everything like he use to.


Four generations

One of my friends sent this to me, she saw it online.  
It was from years ago when I did a yoga photoshoot in Utah.




No comments:

Post a Comment