Tuesday, March 25, 2014

End of March

I made Jackson a 50 reasons why I love you cards book. 
Just because.

Brady and I are big fans of Hook Burger.
Brady loves how many pictures I have of him eating.
I love them, especially.

He has been chief this month, which means he is the big guy at the hospital. 
He makes up his negative sleep he goes into everyday with some power naps after he gets home.

We went out to a Brazilian place at City Walk near Universal Studios.  It was so-so but the dancing girls were something else, I tell ya.  Not expecting almost nakey girls coming out to dance or the amount of crowds it attracted including very young kids.  I felt embarrassed we were there and embarrassed that parents were letting their kids look.  Call me a prude.

Brady spent $40 on this grass... he was pretty excited to show Jackson.  
It made a posh setting for those little turts.

I have been doing acupuncture every week... I will probably write why later.

No comments:

Post a Comment