Saturday, September 20, 2014

End of September

The rest of our weekend with Jackson was busy but so fun!  From waking up at 6am to go surfing with Jackson and Ryder and Brady that got them breakfast, set it out in the car for them.  The boys felt so special. Brady was a groomsman at his old roommates wedding and I was suppose to be at the temple but Jackson had his soccer pictures and a game, so I took him to those two things.  I had no idea I would be in the pictures being the team mom - I was feeling so sick and bloated that day.  Jackson's team won!  After the game we all went to Palos Verdes to watch the ring ceremony and the reception.  It was so fun watching Ky and Dave get married and see so many friends at the reception.  Everyone was congratulating us for having twins and excited for us.  Jackson was the proud older brother walking around telling everyone he gets two.  We came back to watch my friend kids who are both Jackson's friends Ryder and Lyla, so we put a movie on, played games and I fed them dinner.  I was so sick and so tired.  It was a fun day!










On Sunday we hung out and went to the park.  

No comments:

Post a Comment