Friday, December 12, 2014

First December Visit

I have fallen a month behind on recording life on this thing, because life has been filled with so much. 

I picked up Jackson from LAX alone for the first time since before we were married, only because Brady had to work but Brady is always so supportive with going to the airport with me for pick-ups and drop offs.  We met Brady over at LA Live to ice skate around the Christmas tree.  We thought they would play Christmas music but they didn't.  I watched them both go around the tree, throw snow at each other, take breaks to rest their tired feet... for an hour and a half.  Standing to watch from the sidelines turns you into the designated photographer for all the gushy, mushy couples wanting a shot or the teenagers that find their selfie skills are not cutting it but it kept me busy.  By the end, they were both sweating and ready to go with new blisters on their feet.  













On Saturday Brady had to work so we went to Disneyland for as long as we would last... which was longer than we thought... most of the day!  The swings is a must for us and going on it during the second trimester made me want to puke all over going in circles, but instead I ended up dropping my sweater on the roof.  We did Toy Story and I waited out of the rides for Jack to be able to run up to the front of the ride to ride by himself while I watched.  


I splurged and let him get a bey-max balloon which he thought was pretty neat.  I ended up reigning him in so it wouldn't hit the highly populated Disneyland crowds faces.


we always have to do the spinning water ball.
coming here is so sentimental for me since I grew up living close but have but have been taking him since he was a baby... he may be growing out of it soon, so I'm soaking it up for all I can.



Little Blake is sitting opposite of us here.



Little Jack came to us with this nasty cold with no green stuff, and never complained but just coughed a lot throughout the weekend.











We met up with one of Brady's childhood friend's Bryce and his adorable daughter Blake.  It worked perfectly because I couldn't go on many rides with Jackson and Bryce was all too fluent in the kiddie rides, so we swapped kids for two rides.  

It was such a good day.  We came home and had a playdate and fun with Brady.

On Sunday we went to church and then my brother's family plus my sister and her fiance and my brother all came over.  They wanted to celebrate my birthday and we had pizza.  Everyone was headed up to Big Bear to do a little family trip but since Jackson was leaving, we didn't go up just yet.  Jackson was really bummed he couldn't go up with us to Big Bear.  He ended up missing school the next day because of his cough.  It killed me I wasn't there with him, taking care of him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment