Wednesday, July 9, 2014

YIMPS shoot and Blanket

After things started slowing down, I decided to make Jackson a quilt.  I haven't kept much of his clothes since he was a baby but I did however keep some of my favorites of his.  I first cut up his clothes and then began sewing them together.  I had no plan of design, but wanted to make something really soft and really colorful but also big. 
I did a little facetiming with Jackers -- he is so missed.  



I drove down to San Clemente to celebrate my sister's baby shower. 
Asher was cracking me up with how much candy he was eating.
The food was so good - all gluten free and the games were even better.  It was so nice to be back home with so many friends over at Mitch and Linds' house.


Our friends Justin and Lauren came down to Utah to hang out for the weekend and we were able to catch a Dodgers game together.  All of us dated at the same time, and now are married and getting married.

I have also been working on the creative design and production of a short shorts for men company called YIMPS.  I met with their new owners beforehand and just went over ideas of what we are looking for, for branding.  It was a lot of fun working with two sets of models for both days and traveling all over LA and Orange County for both.  It was a lot of work - here are some of the pictures I was taking behind the scenes so nothing professional.


One of my friends Julia was so sweet to let us use her backyard.


I had my brother come help out for the shoot, and the CEO + photographers loved his look for the shorts.  It was fun working with him for the day.




We ran into one of my older brother's good friend that was hanging out on the beach and pulled him out to jump in the water for some pictures which was really nice of him.

Lastly, we went to the skate park.  
I'm excited to see how the pictures come out.




Brady and I went to dinner -- Hook Burger. So so good! We love this place.

Here is the update on the blanket...
I stayed up late at night every night and wake up early to get this much done in a week.
Jackson's birthday is coming up so I have to move fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment