Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy News!

So much happened after Jackson left. I felt even more sick, and tired, so tired, so I took a pregnancy test, and it was positive! I wasn't sure it was real so I took 4 more. All positive.  It made sense why I wasn't feeling well at Jackson's birthday party.  I came down to meet our new nephew Theo Holland and he was delicious.  Such a squishy new baby and Finn was pretty excited to hang out too!  

The only thing sounding good was healthy things, so I indulged in green smoothies and very bland and healthy soups.

It was Jackson's birthday and I do have to say, it wasn't easy being away from him on his golden eighth birthday.  I wish I could just fly up to see him.  I took some of his pictures and just teared up.  I couldn't believe he was so big.

Brady and I got to talk to him on facetime, but it was really late.  It was the best talking to him!  


On the weekend, Brady and I went to Hollywood to try a
 new place.  It was so-so but the company was great!

I spoke the Jackson the night before he started school and he said he just really needed his mommy for the first day because he had so many butterflies all over his tummy.  Ah!  I talked to Brady and Brady told me to get on a flight and be there for his first day.  So I did! 




No comments:

Post a Comment