Thursday, November 20, 2014

UCLA vs USC

A sweet friend of mine was in town, so I met her and another friend at the Grove for lunch and then they shopped.  The Grove is my favorite around Christmas time - music playing, live music, fake snow, huge decorated tree and happy people all around. 

Jackson was suppose to come into town for Thanksgiving Break since it was our holiday and he didn't have school, but for some odd reason, he wasn't sent.  So... we didn't go on a camping trip we were going to do with friends of ours, he missed his last soccer game, he missed his last end of the year party I threw for his team to get trophies and then missed the UCLA vs. USC game.  Last minute we hurried and invited family, and luckily they were able to drive up from San Diego and San Clemente.  I had presents to wrap, and was tired, so I gave my ticket to my brother-in-law and drove two sets over to the game so they didn't have to park.  I was happy as a clam missing a crazy rival game since we have bleachers tickets and being pregnant, walking threw crowds isn't always fun.  Brady said I missed the best game to miss since it was so crazy.  I guess they couldn't even sit down, it was really loud and some people were smoking on the bleachers.  The sunset though, ugh, to die for.  It was a pretty night!


Kip (Brady's brother) Jake (my brother's wife's sister's husband... did you follow that? basically we consider him our BIL) Drew (my sister's husband) and Brady

UCLA smoked USC... I watched it all from home with bells and whistles on

No comments:

Post a Comment