Saturday, November 1, 2014

Gender Reveal Weekend

On Friday night I went to a Halloween party with some friends, we had dinner, and took the kids trick or treating around South Pasadena.  The streets really are alive here on Halloween.  Brady met me after he was done with his surgery and we hung out with our friends for another hour or two. 

On Saturday night we had to get Brady's tires fixed and then went to the UCLA game with my dad and he invited our family friend Stan who happens to be my childhood dentist.  The game was finally good!  UCLA beat Arizona.  We had a good time.


On Sunday we drove down to Orange County for little Theo's baby blessing.  After we had to return something at J. Crew and I snapped this picture... I'm huge!  17 weeks!  We were so excited to find out if this baby was a girl or a boy. 
Around 3:45 we went over to Elise's house where we held Theo and helped Elise get ready for Finn's 2nd birthday party.  After he opened presents and we ate dinner, we did the big gender reveal. 
We got Jackson on the phone and Brady's parents.  We bit into the cupcakes our neighbor friend made us, Heather, and it was... 
A GIRL! 
Whattttt??? 
I've never had a girl.
No Lundquist woman has had a girl yet. 
We are so excited and thrilled. 
Jackson called it that he would have a sister, and when he found out, he said, "I knew it, but I really wanted another brother!"

We are so glad we did it with the family instead of finding out alone on Thursday night when I had the ultrasound. 
 







I got all emotional in the middle of everything, thinking of how great of a father Brady will be to this baby girl.  He is such a kind, gentle guy that I know this little girl will be wrapped around his finger.  We are excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment