Tuesday, February 17, 2015

whats going on these days

There has been a lot going on these days...

my mom painted this gorgeous abstract for the baby's nursery... ya know the nursery she doesn't have yet but someday will.

Brady let me order these fun M&M's for the hospital for any family or friends that come to the hospital to meet the baby.  


For our Young Women's New Beginnings Program, they had me speak.  The theme was follow the yellow brick road and embark in the journey.  I dressed up as a very, very pregnant Dorothy. 



My good friend and neighbor Heather had her 30th birthday and so we celebrated by lunch and getting our nails done with her girls.  It was her first time ever getting a pedicure! For reals!  I have never met a girl who hasn't ever had her nails done before. 


We spoke to Jackson vis facetime...its always my favorite way because we don't get to see him much these days.  He is showing me what I look like in the first picture and then we facetimed him while we facetimed my family when my youngest brother Blake found out where he is serving his mission for two years... Boise, Idaho Spanish speaking!  




I drove down to Orange County to meet friends for lunch at Zinc cafe and did some shopping.  I finally got my favorite diaper bag. 



My sweet friends of South Pas threw me a shower at Jordan's house.  It was a lot of fun to get together and talk babies.  Here's a picture of Heather and I... we are due the same date, but our baby is just a lot bigger! I'm huge.





Lastly, I went to my childhood friend's baby shower, Tracey... she is having a boy and girl! It was fun to see high school friends here and celebrate her.  














No comments:

Post a Comment