Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lately

Who JUST put down their Christmas cards?  
Its so hard to take them all down because it's been so fun seeing so much family and friends in the opening hallway.  It's probably time to take out the valentine decorations I know I have somewhere...

I love giving this "One Line A Day" for five years Book to moms at their showers, so I decided to buy myself one. It has been so much fun to start it from the beginning of the year like I did for Jackson before he was born.  I write down doctor's appointments, or how she kicks me... fun things like that.  I hope she will always be my best friend even when she turns into a teenager but if she ends up hating me for a few seasons, this book will remind me how she is the first five years, right?  I hear girls are a piece of cake (minus their obvious drama) until they are teenagers.  I already decided she won't be able to wear makeup until she is 16, can't singly date until she is 18 and probably more ideas to come as she grows.

On this past Saturday night, Brady took me out on a date to Cheesecake Factory and we got Pinkberry for 10 cents each for their ten-year-birthday.  It was fun to get out of the house.
This past monday, my cute friend Carolyn and I met up at Disneyland for the day.  I had my wheelchair and so she pushed me!  It was funny seeing the two of us pregnant, with one pushing, one sitting.  We got a few looks.  We couldn't do much but we did a lot.  Tiki Room, Pirates, all the old rides at Disneyland, Ariel, lunch and took pictures with all the characters we walked by.  Our pictures didn't come out the best, especially of me so I cut myself out! ha!  


We had a good time.  
I'm already ready for this baby to come out.  What's the deal with my patience?
On Sunday during church, we played around with an app Jackson loves, called Doodle something, don't remember.  Brady drew this of Smoosh.
Lastly, I have been up to some catch up.  The days I get energy, I have been running errands.  
I decided to make a quilt for this baby girl since after registering at Land of the Nod and Buy Buy Baby, they really don't have the colors I wanted to do her bedding.  I am no amazing seamstress so this will be interesting how it turns out, but my fingers are crossed it looks decent.  Mint and Peach are two fun colors to work with.








No comments:

Post a Comment