Friday, February 7, 2014

Disneyland + Valentines Making

I went down to San Clemente to do some errands and doctor appointments and got to hang out with Finn at the beach before his nap.

Right before Jackson flew into town, I decorated his bedroom with more of the heart attacks from his friends and family so I put them all over.  He missed home so much that this is how I found him when I walked into his room.



My friend Sara had her baby shower in her gorgeous house on the beach in Sunset Beach with all of her friends and family.  It was so good to see so many faces.  While I was gone, the boys hung out at the beach and kicked the soccer ball.

Right after we grabbed lunch together and then went to this little Farmer's Market on PCH that had the cutest petting zoo and horses to ride.  We stayed for over an hour.  A goat ended up peeing on Jack Jack!  



He really wanted to take a bunny home.  Sure wish they were easy pets to keep.















We came home and started to make his Valentines for his class.  My little sister Bree is taking Graphic Design doubling in another degree at BYU Hawaii, so she designed these for Jackers.  After we finished putting them together, he started coloring more for FHE.



We drove down to visit my parents and Jackson had to bring his fluffy pants.  He also made an art piece for his Grandpa.


He wanted a little minion for his Valentines Box, so Brady helped us with it.


We went to Disneyland and went straight to the coloring room.






We had to take him to the airport but we have him again soon!

Brade and I went on a date into Hollywood, we had Tender Greens, this new ice cream place next to Sprinkles and then saw my friend Greg Laswell sing at the Troubodour -- it was a school night so we had to hurry home but it was a fun night. 


I went through all of Jackson's toys to clean them and reorganize them.  It's funny how just a few months can go by of him playing with everything and they get mixed up.

We went for a walk at the prettiest park in Pasadena, well San Marino.  Lacey Park.  


No comments:

Post a Comment