Saturday, February 15, 2014

Post Valentines

We celebrated the rest of Valentines Day with Jackson





Brady for Valentines Day brought me home roses, thai food to go 
with some great spelling of my name and chocolate.

We just watched a movie together.

Jackson asked for my poppy seed lemon bread, and asked to gain some weight so he can get out of the booster seat... only 8 pounds to go! haha


We went to the Rose Bowl to have Jackson ride his bike while we ran.

These two lapped me by going the opposite way to see me.
My parents came up because my dad got a new BMW and wanted to drive as far as possible, so we met them for lunch and exploring around the city.




We came home and did legos and watched a movie


Ended up with just Brady and I doing legos.





The next day we went down to Santa Monica Pier to ride the rides and play at the beach.  It was a foggy day but a good one.










Jackson did not want his picture taken, at all.
He's holding the towel over his face and I'm trying to show it.


We took him to LAX soon after but it was a great weekend with him!





No comments:

Post a Comment