Wednesday, October 15, 2014

beginning new

I'm back!  It's been a while since I have written a blog post, let alone read a blog. Does anyone still read blogs?  Does anyone still write blog entries?  The word "Blog" still is such a funny word. Maybe they do, but the times have changed, and it doesn't seem like it's only me that has changed.  It's sorta like Myspace and Facebook - they came, they made their statements and now they are riddled with advertisements, time sucks and maybe even just a past time.  I do wonder if blogs are going the same route.  As I digress, I am back on mainly because life is so different and I don't record it like I use to.  Re-reading my words is almost like listening to your own voice or watching yourself talk on a video which gives me the heebie geebies but I have realized my past blog was my life before.  I feel like a new person, and am excited to have this one with our family.  I will be updating this thing from where my other blog left off (melislundquist.blogpsot.com) so here's to new beginnings!

image found on melodyross.com

No comments:

Post a Comment