Thursday, October 16, 2014

October Happenings

I wanted to tell Jackson about one of the twins just in case he heard about it from someone else so I called him and told him.  He didn't take it very well and I felt so terrible I couldn't be with him.  He was crying so hard and didn't understand why one of his twins wasn't going to make it.  My parents called him to console him and I think that helped.  I couldn't just fly up there last minute so I asked one of my friends with Well Mixed Sweets, Megan, to go over to his house there and give him a hug from me.  She did and bonus, she brought him Halloween cookies.  I couldn't believe I have a friend that would do that for me.  So so sweet.  I cried.  I am so grateful for friends like this to be there for me when I am not able to for Jackson.
The week wasn't the easiest, so Brady was so sweet to take me out on a date down in Hollywood.  We ate at Veggie Grill and walked over to Amoeba.  We got ET and another movie. 

I got to see the baby and the other baby that didn't make it which was so bittersweet.  The other baby, Twin B, was getting so small compared to Twin A.  Twin A was thriving and Twin B was shrinking.  It was so hard to see them both facing each other and it will be hard to see this baby every ultrasound since this baby will be with me until the end of this pregnancy.  I wish my body could just heal this baby and then we can have them both again. 




3-D pictures are a little creepy at this stage but so sweet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment